Windows 98, Second Edition, FAT32 file system. The Windows partition was FAT32, the Linux partition, Reiser.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
I'll try that out as soon as I can. Thank you for replying.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
Windows 98, Second Edition, FAT32 file system. The Windows partition was FAT32, the Linux partition, Reiser.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
I'll try that out as soon as I can. Thank you for replying.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks
$124.99
Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch
$249.99
Juniper EX2300-48P 48-Port SFP PoE+ Managed Gigabit Ethernet Network Switch
$64.99
Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears
$79.99
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97