I agree!!
This program features a cool image deinterlacer not yet seen on Linux, not to mention a pro-quality on-screen display!
I recommend it!
I agree!!
This program features a cool image deinterlacer not yet seen on Linux, not to mention a pro-quality on-screen display!
I recommend it!
I disagree to replace xawtv with it, as tvtime has not yet an overlay-mode ...Originally Posted by jimbo70
you may say: for what do I need an overlay mode, I want to scale it.
But there are many computers (including mine) that are not yet so powerful that watching TV is nice with tvtime ...
cu
Fabian
Another cheer for tvtime. But I agree, don't replace xawtv because it is a basic app that can be used.
yes, please include tvtime on the knoppix cd!

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Genuine Arista SFP-10G-SR 10GBASE-SR SFP+ Transceiver NEW
$19.99
Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00