I agree!!
This program features a cool image deinterlacer not yet seen on Linux, not to mention a pro-quality on-screen display!
I recommend it!
I agree!!
This program features a cool image deinterlacer not yet seen on Linux, not to mention a pro-quality on-screen display!
I recommend it!
I disagree to replace xawtv with it, as tvtime has not yet an overlay-mode ...Originally Posted by jimbo70
you may say: for what do I need an overlay mode, I want to scale it.
But there are many computers (including mine) that are not yet so powerful that watching TV is nice with tvtime ...
cu
Fabian
Another cheer for tvtime. But I agree, don't replace xawtv because it is a basic app that can be used.
yes, please include tvtime on the knoppix cd!

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Commodore Amiga 1200 Keyboard, Caps Lock LED Faulty TESTED
$99.99
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Commodore Amiga 1010 External 3.5” Floppy Drive A500 A1000 A2000 • Untested
$64.99
Commodore Amiga 2000HD Vintage Personal Computer A2000
$599.99
ECS SUPER DENISE CSG 390433-02 8373R4PD for Commodore Amiga 500 2000 2500 3000
$127.00
Alegra 512KB Fast RAM Side Expansion for Amiga 1000, Tested, Working
$149.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00