-
Start Script after fluxbox starts
Probably been beaten numerous times but I can't seem to find a quick answer to a simple question.
I have a script that needs to run after my desktop (fluxbox) starts. What file do I need to edit to make this happen??
I used to use ~/.xinitrc in DSL, but knoppix doesn't use this.
Also, I need to preserve my static IP info for the remaster.
Thanks for any help on this.
Similar Threads
-
By dwieberd in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-03-2007, 06:38 PM
-
By Mr_White in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
-
By law in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
-
By AndersonSS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 01:42 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Cherry W. Germany G80-0486H/05 Mechanical 25-Pin D-Sub Keyboard M8
$170.99

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer
$419.99

Vintage Apple computer Cross Metal Ballpoint Pen Black Ink Gold Trim
$125.00

Vintage Microsoft Office 4.2 for Windows Original Floppy Disks & Manuals 1994
$119.99

Lot 14 Vintage ISA VGA Video Cards Trident CHIPS UMC 8-Bit 16-Bit 286 386 486
$199.95

Vintage RARE 1980s Apple Computer Logo Frisbee. Great shape, w/ the usual nicks
$220.00

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM
$129.00

ASUS A7V333 Vintage Motherboard | Untested | For Parts
$44.89