It's look like .xinitrc doesn't work properly in knoppix, maybe something related with permissions or so.
For your issue look at here
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=fluxbox
Probably been beaten numerous times but I can't seem to find a quick answer to a simple question.
I have a script that needs to run after my desktop (fluxbox) starts. What file do I need to edit to make this happen??
I used to use ~/.xinitrc in DSL, but knoppix doesn't use this.
Also, I need to preserve my static IP info for the remaster.
Thanks for any help on this.
It's look like .xinitrc doesn't work properly in knoppix, maybe something related with permissions or so.
For your issue look at here
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtop...hlight=fluxbox

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95
Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99
Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99
Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99
Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00
Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99
VINTAGE DEC 54-20470-02 MULTI-PLANE SPX COLOR GRAPHICS CARD FOR VXT2000 TERMINAL
$169.00
6 Vintage DEC Digital System Building Blocks - Flip Chips
$195.00
Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99
Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00