-
Start Script after fluxbox starts
Probably been beaten numerous times but I can't seem to find a quick answer to a simple question.
I have a script that needs to run after my desktop (fluxbox) starts. What file do I need to edit to make this happen??
I used to use ~/.xinitrc in DSL, but knoppix doesn't use this.
Also, I need to preserve my static IP info for the remaster.
Thanks for any help on this.
Similar Threads
-
By dwieberd in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-03-2007, 06:38 PM
-
By Mr_White in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-08-2006, 02:12 PM
-
By law in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:20 AM
-
By AndersonSS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 01:42 PM
-
By bob58 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99

Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00

DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$179.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00

Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99