I followed the directions at http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7 to change the bootsplash.
Now the problem is that the text is all of a sudden a very dark gray that is not readable on the black background.
What did I do wrong?
Thanks.
I followed the directions at http://knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7 to change the bootsplash.
Now the problem is that the text is all of a sudden a very dark gray that is not readable on the black background.
What did I do wrong?
Thanks.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple MacDraw released 1984 User Guide (Has Wear & Tear - See Photos)
$9.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Mac System 7 Personal Upgrade Kit Apple Software 3.5” Floppy
$29.99
Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00