Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: sudo apt-get install xxx

  1. #1

    sudo apt-get install xxx

    I've been using DamnSmallLinux for 3 weeks but I just switched to Knoppix4.0 last week and been loving it way too much

    This is what I do at every boot-up..

    1) run "knoppix toram"
    2) sudo apt-get update
    3) sudo apt-get install streamtuner
    4) sudo apt-get install streamripper

    then I "move" all the saved mp3 from desktop to my sda1

    my question is.. what do I need to do so when i do "knoppix myconf=/dev/sda1", I dont have to do step 2/3/4 again ?? I've went to .
    Knoppix \ Configure \ Save Knoppix configuration
    and it doesnt seem to save the installed streamripper / streamtuner.

    Thanks in advance and yes I've tried alot of linux and this seems to be my favorite so I'm gonna stick to this

  2. #2
    please help me . tanks

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    I don't use Knoppix but with Kanotix it would be possible by using unionrw and loading the union file at boot. This is the only way of saving programmes in LiveCD mode. Alternatively Streamripper and Streamtuner are available as Klik .cmg files.

    drb

Similar Threads

  1. I cant use sudo
    By RHCA in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 12:55 PM
  2. problem with sudo
    By waellinux in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Sudo under HD install
    By clarjon1 in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
  4. screwed up sudo
    By nishtya in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
  5. what's the difference with sudo ???
    By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer picture

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer

$2999.99



Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503 picture

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503

$109.99



1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates picture

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates

$36.00



Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply picture

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply

$107.95



Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare picture

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare

$179.00



Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board picture

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board

$24.99



Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor picture

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor

$100.00



Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+ picture

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+

$209.99



Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac picture

Rare Vintage CH Product Mach III Analog Joystick for Apple Mac

$35.00



VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare picture

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare

$380.00