Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: sudo apt-get install xxx

  1. #1

    sudo apt-get install xxx

    I've been using DamnSmallLinux for 3 weeks but I just switched to Knoppix4.0 last week and been loving it way too much

    This is what I do at every boot-up..

    1) run "knoppix toram"
    2) sudo apt-get update
    3) sudo apt-get install streamtuner
    4) sudo apt-get install streamripper

    then I "move" all the saved mp3 from desktop to my sda1

    my question is.. what do I need to do so when i do "knoppix myconf=/dev/sda1", I dont have to do step 2/3/4 again ?? I've went to .
    Knoppix \ Configure \ Save Knoppix configuration
    and it doesnt seem to save the installed streamripper / streamtuner.

    Thanks in advance and yes I've tried alot of linux and this seems to be my favorite so I'm gonna stick to this

  2. #2
    please help me . tanks

  3. #3
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    135
    I don't use Knoppix but with Kanotix it would be possible by using unionrw and loading the union file at boot. This is the only way of saving programmes in LiveCD mode. Alternatively Streamripper and Streamtuner are available as Klik .cmg files.

    drb

Similar Threads

  1. I cant use sudo
    By RHCA in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 12:55 PM
  2. problem with sudo
    By waellinux in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM
  3. Sudo under HD install
    By clarjon1 in forum Tips and Tricks
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 10:05 PM
  4. screwed up sudo
    By nishtya in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 09:48 PM
  5. what's the difference with sudo ???
    By ptesone in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2004, 07:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray picture

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray

$174.99



OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN picture

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN

$95.00



AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1) picture

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)

$175.00



Apple Mac Pro (A1186,

Apple Mac Pro (A1186, "8Core" 2007)Xeon X5365-4GB Ram 1TB HDD OS XLeopard NVIDIA

$274.99



AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D 8-Core 3.0GHz Socket AM4 With motherboard & Ram And AIO picture

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X3D 8-Core 3.0GHz Socket AM4 With motherboard & Ram And AIO

$850.00



AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF picture

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF

$435.99



Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD picture

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD

$179.99



Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151) picture

Intel Core i9-9900K Coffee Lake 8-Core, 16-Thread, 3.6 GHz (LGA 1151)

$189.99



Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor picture

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor

$177.21



Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro picture

Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro

$239.99