Hello
I am going to modify knoppix-installer, but I don't know where is the list of packages (choosing debian, knoppix, beginner installation option). Where are these files? I' am using Quantian 0.7.9.1 DVD (based on Knoppix 4.0). Please help.
Hello
I am going to modify knoppix-installer, but I don't know where is the list of packages (choosing debian, knoppix, beginner installation option). Where are these files? I' am using Quantian 0.7.9.1 DVD (based on Knoppix 4.0). Please help.

Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Disk IIc A2M4050 5.25 Floppy Drive Original Box Tested Working
$144.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh Extended Keyboard II M3501 - Alps Switches - Tested Good
$67.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99