Yes a text editor. It is a plain text file.Originally Posted by maxmartin
Yes a text editor. It is a plain text file.Originally Posted by maxmartin
What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
"What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?"
When last I looked, "knoppix-installer" was itself the script that did the work. If not, it is a symbolic link to the actual script or a short script that launches the real one (though I don't know why either of those would have been done). So find that file and it is either the file you need to edit, or will show where you can find the file you need to edit.

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
Genuine Samsung K406S Black Toner Cartridge - New and Sealed Box
$35.99
WiFi Only Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Plus 11.0" 128GB Black SM-X210
$139.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
SAMSUNG FIT PLUS 128GB USB 3.1 Flash Drive - fully working & authentic
$24.95