What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
Yes a text editor. It is a plain text file.Originally Posted by maxmartin
What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
"What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?"
When last I looked, "knoppix-installer" was itself the script that did the work. If not, it is a symbolic link to the actual script or a short script that launches the real one (though I don't know why either of those would have been done). So find that file and it is either the file you need to edit, or will show where you can find the file you need to edit.

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00