Hello
I am going to modify knoppix-installer, but I don't know where is the list of packages (choosing debian, knoppix, beginner installation option). Where are these files? I' am using Quantian 0.7.9.1 DVD (based on Knoppix 4.0). Please help.
Hello
I am going to modify knoppix-installer, but I don't know where is the list of packages (choosing debian, knoppix, beginner installation option). Where are these files? I' am using Quantian 0.7.9.1 DVD (based on Knoppix 4.0). Please help.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00
AMD RYZEN 7 9800X3D 8-Core, 16-Thread Desktop Processor
$399.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
Lot of 10 Intel Core i7-9700 8-Core 3.0 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop Processor SRG13
$799.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
Computer Board 4 Model B Quad Core 1.5GHz 2GB WiFi Bluetooth Ethernet
$208.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 CPU 100-100001084WOF New Sealed
$359.41