-
Knoppix-installer only copy Knoppix from CD (DVD) to a hard disk and add some scripts? That is all?
(1) How can I localize (translate for my language) knoppix-installer in text mode and KDE graphical mode. Which files should I edit and what is the name of tool (program, software) I can do it?
(2) I would like to have knoppix-installer in two languages: english and polish. How can I do it?
Any ideas?
Please help.
Similar Threads
-
By artik in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 10-12-2006, 11:23 AM
-
By orbert in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-20-2006, 09:40 PM
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By kamil in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-12-2004, 01:17 PM
-
By urpk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-27-2003, 03:55 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

JUNIPER QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48x 10/25GbE SFP28 8x 40/100GbE Network Switch Dual PSU
$6998.00

Juniper Networks QFX-SFP-DAC-7MA to Brocade (Formerly) XBR-TWX-0701 Comp TAA
$196.99

Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99