What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
Yes a text editor. It is a plain text file.Originally Posted by maxmartin
What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?
"What are the names of files should I edit? Can you help?"
When last I looked, "knoppix-installer" was itself the script that did the work. If not, it is a symbolic link to the actual script or a short script that launches the real one (though I don't know why either of those would have been done). So find that file and it is either the file you need to edit, or will show where you can find the file you need to edit.

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00
1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00
Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99
Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99
Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99
Apple Keyboard for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110 (010)
$149.00