-
The same old story...the internet connection :)
Hi,
I will try to explain my problem as much detail as possible...though I read through the other topics, and couldn't find nothing similar...anyway....I've installed knoppix 4.0 (I think ...can't remember...cause it was a while ago and in that day I tryed different versions of knoppix and kanotix. The problem is, I was able to connect to the interent only using konqueror,...any other program related with the internet (firefox, irc...) didn't. Also using the apt-get to update the packages and whatever, failed to connect to the internet.. After I messed up with th utility to configure the NIC I wasn't able to connect to the internet with konqueror either. I must specify, that firefox would open any pages but only after they were opened by konqueror. I don't mind reinstalling the knoppix again and sort the problem with connecting to the internet only with konqueror, but I would love to be able to use and other problems. I don;t have any problem being online with windows. I am using an adsl connection, which comes into the router and from the router into my Network card. The computer communicates succesfully with the router (linux and windows) but doesn't go any further. Is there any problem of having an sgi 330?
Similar Threads
-
By ladyarcher44 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2006, 10:56 PM
-
By Jorge Martínez in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 11:27 PM
-
By d_e_c_e in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2006, 02:00 PM
-
By zombie3000 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 04:35 AM
-
By Sance in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$94.95