-
Thank you for the answer...
In the meantime,...what I did, I've installed Debian 3.1 "sarge"...with the help of the Debian Bible. Anyway, somehow the problem with the internet connection is not fully sorted.At the start of the installation, when the installer tried to configure dhcp (it is enabled on the router) it failed.'Till now, I was connected on the eth1, and couldn't access the internet at all even if I think I have put the right settings. I've changed the connection in the eth0, and somehow the internet is working...only with konqueror, and kopete. Communication between the router and computer is all right, I can ping the router from the console, and also connect to the router interface with the browser (konqueror and firefox). I can ping from the console any webpage (tried yahoo and google) but wouldn't connect with the apt-get update command (so I can update my the debian system from the source.
I will try to work to see where the actual problem is.
Similar Threads
-
By ladyarcher44 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-21-2006, 10:56 PM
-
By Jorge Martínez in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-07-2006, 11:27 PM
-
By d_e_c_e in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-27-2006, 02:00 PM
-
By zombie3000 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-26-2005, 04:35 AM
-
By Sance in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-06-2004, 10:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$949.00

Intel Optane NMA1XXD128GPS DDR4 2666 4Rx4 ECC 128GB Server Ram
$80.00

Memory Card Reader Mini 26-IN-1 USB 2.0 High Speed For CF xD SD MS SDHC
$4.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79