Right now I am doing well using the bootfromiso switch using a Knoppix 4.0.2 CD when I boot. However, I would like to setup LILO to automate the process so that I don't have to use a CD to boot my workstation (i.e. I just turn the computer on and it boots to my desktop).
Apparently bootfromiso requires a bootable instance of KNOPPIX (either bootable CD or HD install) to boot. As mentioned, I would prefer to not use a CD. Also, I don't want to install Knoppix to my hard drive as it takes up 2-3G that I will not be using otherwise.
Is there a way to install to a hard drive partition *just* the files that are needed to use the bootfromiso command so that I can configure LILO to do a Poor Man's boot using the bootfromiso command?
Thanks in advance for any suggestions the group may have.

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$119.99
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung 990 EVO Plus 2TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Internal SSD 7,250MB/s
$285.00
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77