1 installed Knoppix on HDD
2 Set up Ethernet connection (D-link DGE-528T) IP 192.168.0.1
I can't enable the connection
I don't know how to install Drivers (don't understand the make process)
I'm going to install Apache + PHP
Plz help
I don't konow where to start (my firs encounter with Linux)
Can Knoppix run without a keyboard and a monitor?

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97
NEW JUNIPER JPSU-1400-AC-AFO 1400W AC PSU Power Supply
$450.00
Juniper MX480 / MX480-PREMIUM-AC / 90 Day Warranty / Ships Today
$2995.00
New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00
Juniper AP34-US Mist AI Wireless Access Point WiFi 6 Indoor AP (no power)
$200.00
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99