-
Thank you for your help.
Which one do I uninstall, the original (1.1.4) or the "apt-get install openoffice.org" that I messed up? How do I uninstall either one? Kpackage?
I downloaded OOo_2.0.1_LinuxIntel_install.tar.gz, and looked around for the correct place to un-tar it. Where would that be? /usr? Should I create a directory?
Similar Threads
-
By kaspare in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2006, 09:58 AM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By Magik in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
-
By marc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 03:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99