-
Thank you for your help.
Which one do I uninstall, the original (1.1.4) or the "apt-get install openoffice.org" that I messed up? How do I uninstall either one? Kpackage?
I downloaded OOo_2.0.1_LinuxIntel_install.tar.gz, and looked around for the correct place to un-tar it. Where would that be? /usr? Should I create a directory?
Similar Threads
-
By kaspare in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-10-2006, 09:58 AM
-
By ilovelinux98 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-23-2005, 09:46 AM
-
By Mustang64 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 05:26 PM
-
By Magik in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
-
By marc in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2004, 03:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.4GHz 36MB Cache AM4 926WOF
$177.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.00 GHz LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SRG13
$79.99

Intel Core i9-9900 | SRG18 | 3.10 GHz | 8 Cores | LOT OF 10
$1505.77

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel Core i7-9700K Octa-Core 3.6 GHz Desktop CPU
$99.99

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

COMBO: ASUS Prime H370M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-9400F CPU /w Heatsink + 16GB DDR4
$169.95