-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, apparently my problem was that I was still trying to use --scanbus and this is no longer necessary. I guess I got confused with the errors cdrecord returned about poor compatibility with kernel 2.6!
In older versions of KNOPPIX, I used to issue the command line:
Code:
cdrecord -v speed=16 dev=0,0,0 *.iso
after --scanbus read my burner as dev 0,0,0.
Now, with KNOPPIX 4.0.2CD knoppix-installered on a hdd partition, all I need is:
Code:
cdrecord -v speed=16 dev=/dev/cdrom *.iso
since /etc/fstab lists my burner as /dev/cdrom.
Regards,
AJG
Similar Threads
-
By savagemania in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-07-2007, 04:23 AM
-
By nlehrer in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-20-2006, 08:22 PM
-
By MaldiGola in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-22-2006, 09:34 PM
-
By Phishman in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-04-2005, 04:09 AM
-
By VeeDubb in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-19-2003, 07:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$52.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Kingston 128GB M.2 SATA III SSD
$13.00

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$39.99

M.2 SATA SSD 2280 128GB 256GB 512GB major brands | Very Good health
$35.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.80

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

128GB SSD M.2 PCIE NVME Solid State Drive Mix Brand Samsung, WD, SK Hynix Kioxia
$16.59

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00