-
Linux Modem Drivers for Toshiba Satellite P25-S507 Latop
HI:
Where can I find Linux Drivers for my Toshiba Satellite P25-S507 Laptop's , Toshiba Software Modem. I believe it is HSF Modem, I tried
installing the latest Linuxant HSF Modem driver. but I get error while configuring it.
Linuxant HSF driver states, Device not found
Warning: Snd_Via812_modem replaced by hsfmodemdh3
Warning: Hsfdch3d2 replaced by Hsfdhcmdm6
Warning: Hcdhc4 replaced by hsfdch3d
Something of this sort. I guess there was already a modem available. How can I get back the dafult drivers if it were there. In any case
ListModem utyility in WinXP classfies the Modem as this
Toshiba Software Modem 2.1.25.11
Vendor ID : 8086
Device ID : 24D6
SubVendor ID : 1179
SubDevice ID: 0001
Revision ID: 02
Vendor Name : ICH
Device Name: Unknown
SubVendor Name: COMPAL
Modem Type: HSF
WINXP BUILTIN Support: NO
AMR Intel MB, AC97
Any company by name ICH and COMPAL?
I would like to connect to internet via Linux & not WinXP.
Thanks Much,
AJ
Similar Threads
-
By vegasfan32 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:27 AM
-
By AJones in forum Laptops
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-27-2007, 06:58 PM
-
By AJones in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-02-2006, 08:17 AM
-
By chrisjrn in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:30 AM
-
By nightcrawler in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00