-
To good to be true>>!
How are you knoppix experts?I wish a happy new year to all.I am a very new user of knoppix,before all I read for a month live knoppix.Than last weekend I download the knoppix v4.0.2 dvd thru bittorrent, I made my dell 8300 boot from my dvd player.Everything went fine I cheked the kde and gnome desk top and start Following in love with linux.After that experience I was ready to create a dual boot in oder to be part of linux.But when I try to reebot to windos xp my hardrive it dissapear.Than I checked my bios and appears to be disconnected after I use knoppix.Now I am asking for your help in this matter.I have windows xp svce pack 1 and I use pentuim 4 2.80 intel chip.The live dvd that I download is for all intel chips.Iam located in N.Y so I realy hoppe that somebody help me.
Similar Threads
-
By mr-roboto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:43 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:30 PM
-
By Arman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:21 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 07:38 PM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16 CMK32GX4M2E3200C16
$169.99

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$30.00

Samsung 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM PC4-3200AA 260-Pin RAM M471A1G44BB0-CWE Module
$29.25

G.skill Trident Royal Ddr4 16gb 3000
$79.99

(LOT of 10) Samsung 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V-RB2-12 DDR4 Cisco Server RAM Tested 100%
$1299.99

16GB ( 4X 4GB ) MEMORY DDR3 PC3-10600 1333MHz FOR DELL OPTIPLEX 790 780 990 980
$39.99