-
To good to be true>>!
How are you knoppix experts?I wish a happy new year to all.I am a very new user of knoppix,before all I read for a month live knoppix.Than last weekend I download the knoppix v4.0.2 dvd thru bittorrent, I made my dell 8300 boot from my dvd player.Everything went fine I cheked the kde and gnome desk top and start Following in love with linux.After that experience I was ready to create a dual boot in oder to be part of linux.But when I try to reebot to windos xp my hardrive it dissapear.Than I checked my bios and appears to be disconnected after I use knoppix.Now I am asking for your help in this matter.I have windows xp svce pack 1 and I use pentuim 4 2.80 intel chip.The live dvd that I download is for all intel chips.Iam located in N.Y so I realy hoppe that somebody help me.
Similar Threads
-
By mr-roboto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-13-2007, 04:43 PM
-
By JockVSJock in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 02:30 PM
-
By Arman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-27-2003, 11:21 AM
-
By fingers99 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-09-2003, 07:38 PM
-
By primetime in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-20-2003, 05:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

** LOT OF 9 ** Micron MTA8ATF1G64AZ-2G6E1 8GB DDR4 PC4-2666V Desktop Memory
$270.00

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G9E2 MICRON 32GB (1X32GB) 2RX4 PC4-2933Y MEMORY
$229.00

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39