Hello,
I'm searching for a way to test my remastered Knoppix without previously having to create the compressed loop file system, what takes about 30 minutes. Can I boot (with GRUB) the folder hierarchy, into which I chroot to remaster Knoppix (the one with /dev, /boot/, ...), in any way?
Thanks in advance, greetings
CarNagE

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99