Sorry, I have no idea. See what a search on Freshmeat or Sourceforge gets you.
Anyone out there have experience with transcription software either on KNOPPIX or available for Linux that may be I could add to KNOPPIX (remaster or hdinstall)?
I'm wondering if the following scenario is feasible. I need to interview clients for about 10 hours each. I would like to record these with an audio MP3 player/recorder for about an hour at a time and back up the mp3 files to my PC. Then I need to get a hardcopy transcription of all these audio files. Is there transcription software, using something like voice recognition software, that can do this for me? All I need is simple text output....
TIA,
Sorry, I have no idea. See what a search on Freshmeat or Sourceforge gets you.

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
FLASHFORGE AD5X Upgraded Multi-Color 3D Printer CoreXY High-Speed Auto Refill US
$349.00
Apple MFi Flash Drive Memory Storage Photo Stick for iPhone iPad Lightning USB C
$37.99
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$7.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$99.00
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99