Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Transcription Software?

  1. #1
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Long Island, NY, USA
    Posts
    1,256

    Transcription Software?

    Anyone out there have experience with transcription software either on KNOPPIX or available for Linux that may be I could add to KNOPPIX (remaster or hdinstall)?

    I'm wondering if the following scenario is feasible. I need to interview clients for about 10 hours each. I would like to record these with an audio MP3 player/recorder for about an hour at a time and back up the mp3 files to my PC. Then I need to get a hardcopy transcription of all these audio files. Is there transcription software, using something like voice recognition software, that can do this for me? All I need is simple text output....

    TIA,

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    1,353
    Sorry, I have no idea. See what a search on Freshmeat or Sourceforge gets you.

Similar Threads

  1. software
    By Xpiral in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2004, 03:38 PM
  2. software
    By sandig in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:19 PM
  3. new software
    By dougvega in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-23-2003, 04:46 AM
  4. SOFTWARE
    By Doc in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 06:43 AM
  5. Software
    By Zuggy in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2003, 03:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$275.00



Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems picture

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems

$225.00



MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800 picture

MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800

$189.95



​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested picture

​SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested

$119.99



MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board picture

MITS Altair 8800 4K RAM Board

$675.00



Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI picture

Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI

$150.00



S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI) picture

S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)

$34.99



S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI) picture

S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)

$99.95



CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair picture

CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair

$29.99



Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus picture

Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus

$59.99