-
Harry Kuhman wrote:
As to the floppy, I have no idea what is on the floppy. If it's a copy of SBM then it should work (if you are using it correctly). If it's anything else then I doubt if it will help you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you Harry!
I guess I didn't search everything because I didn't search the FAQs about the CD not booting my computer, sorry.
I took your advice and created a Smart Boot Manager floppy and that did the trick! I was able to boot my PC off of the Knoppix live CD and see my drive & files.
Thank you very much for the help!
Kiddka
Similar Threads
-
By longlostname in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 5
Last Post: 12-28-2008, 10:08 PM
-
By brass in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-06-2006, 07:22 PM
-
By KnoppiXRuleZ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:07 PM
-
By KnoppiXRuleZ in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-14-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By evilmrhenry in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle XL 8-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID ENCLOSURE ONLY
$550.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9260-8i 512MB SAS SATA 8-port PCI-E 6Gb RAID Controller Card US
$29.88

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Dell PowerVault MD3000i AMP01 Storage Array 4x Cad 2x PSUs No HDDs/Controllers
$164.95