-
Gnomemeeting doesn't recognize soundcard, knoppix op does??
Guys, newbie here trying to get GnomeMeeting working. Knopp 3.6 does recognize my sound card and plays mp3's and stuff. But when I try firing up GMing it says that I don't have a usable soundcard installled. I tried configuring the card and knop recognized it and played a sound sample. But still GMing won't work
Also how do you change permissions anyway, isn't the live cd operating as root user anyway?
And hey what type of usb video camaras does knop like also so I can get one, I tried plugging in an intel video camara into the usb but I don;t know what knop program I can start to see if the video camara is working
any clues??
Randy
-
ok I'm a lazy ass, I've discovered the cheatcode thing by doing a little searching in fax,type in " knoppix alsa " then enter at the very very first knoppix picture you see when booting live cd, Gnomemmeting does go through configuration menus now, but it doesn't like my soundcard but I'm at least making progress, again how do you get a video camara working
Similar Threads
-
By Ian111384 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2009, 04:23 PM
-
By klifnor in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-23-2005, 10:49 PM
-
By Kakalak in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-28-2005, 11:23 PM
-
By nicklaser in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 05:24 AM
-
By pau1knopp in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-17-2003, 04:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

HP DL360p G8 4LFF 1U 2x E5-2620v2 12-Core 64GB P420i with 8 1T HDD Trays
$1143.71

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00