-
ND HELP TRANSFERRING FILES FROM LAPTOP TO USB DRIVE
My windows crashed, therefore I attempting to use Knoppix (which I like) t tranfer some critical files off of before send the machine for repairs.
a. When I instered a Quickidrive into the usb (unchecked it as read only) then it said it could not mount the drive?
2. then I inserted a flash drive into the USB which it mounted, but I cannot transferr my files from my laptop to the flash drive either I keep geting an error message that knoppix cannot make a folder for the file I am attempting to transfer on the flash drive.
I really nd help to get these file off my machine.
THANKS in advance for anyone's help and prompt response
Similar Threads
-
By metsn05 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-01-2008, 07:45 AM
-
By Joma in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 03:59 PM
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By panzerjager88 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By nechronics in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 400 Computer System console with Power Supply TESTED and Working
$150.00