-
when I rebooted w/ Knoppix and tried to mount the Quickdrive i revd an error message saying and I quote " I could not determine the filesystem type and none was specified" I saw on the properties tab thst the file system was automatic.
btw - I unchecked the read-only tab and made the drive read/write
Similar Threads
-
By metsn05 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 06-01-2008, 07:45 AM
-
By Joma in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-21-2007, 03:59 PM
-
By kjjaeger in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2005, 07:37 PM
-
By panzerjager88 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 01:35 PM
-
By nechronics in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-28-2004, 12:29 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

New BroadCom 9500-8i Tri-Mode HBA Card Storage Adapter New-Sealed
$245.57