-
After HDD install, can not access internet through ADSL ?
I tried Knoppix 4.0.2 running from the CD and everything seemed okay and I was able to browse the internet with no problems.
I did the HD install and that went fine without any hassles with my Dual Boot set up (XP)
So my first bootup all is well except that I now have no Internet connection and I can not get things to work.
I have a Netgear FA310TX card.
Went back and booted from the CD and its ok.
As a Linux newbie help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
Mark
Similar Threads
-
By archimedes1981 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-27-2007, 01:30 PM
-
By Bataa in forum Networking
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-23-2006, 07:46 PM
-
By Styfir in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 10-28-2005, 12:20 AM
-
By metallica22 in forum Networking
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-22-2005, 06:08 AM
-
By Luke Riches in forum Networking
Replies: 16
Last Post: 10-31-2004, 06:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$229.99

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

OPNsense Firewall Router VMware Edge 640 Atom C3758 32GB ECC RAM 256GB SSD 10Gbe
$284.99