Are you boot from cd or dvd?
If so, are you saving settings to a hard drive with a persistant image file?
If so, are you loading that image when you boot?
(i am new at this, but it seems to me that is what you must do.)
Hello
I'am using Knoppix 4.0.2 (Quantian 0.7.9.1) and I got a little problem with my Motorola Surfboard usb cable modem. Knoppix 4.0.2 doesn't recogize it during boot. Every time (after boot) I must type something like this:
# modprobe usbnet
# ifconfig eth0 up
# pump -i eth0
After this my modem is working well and I have internet connection. Is there any way to save this configuration somehow (during the remastring of Knoppix too)?
Please help.
Are you boot from cd or dvd?
If so, are you saving settings to a hard drive with a persistant image file?
If so, are you loading that image when you boot?
(i am new at this, but it seems to me that is what you must do.)
I am booting linux (Knoppix 4.0.2) form DVD.
After boot option saveconfig works, but it desn't save things like: modprobe usbnet; ifconfig eth0 up, pump -i eth0.
Boot image is minirt26.gz .
Can you help me?

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Retro Vintage Apple M0110A Compact Wired Mechanical keyboard for Macintosh Plus
$64.95
Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube Poster (2000) 36 x 24 - Think Different
$29.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$155.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Apple cloth fabric banner iBook bondi blue orange NOS Vintage
$99.00