I think the last piece of puzzle in getting GnomeMeeting to work is the video camara. GnomeMeeting can't open the Intel usb video camara, when I'm going through the GnomeMeeting setup wizard, I guess it's listed under /dev0
1) This Intel usb video camara doesn't work with knop 3.4? Or Do I need to MOUNT this camara somehow with some code?
2) What is a good usb video camara that is recognized by most versions of knoppix?
any sugesstions??
Randy

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-8700 3.2 GHz 8 GT/s LGA 1151 Desktop CPU Processor SR3QS
$67.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core [email protected] GHz SRMBM Socket FCLGA1700 Processor
$159.99
Intel Core i5-12500T 2.00 GHz LGA 1700 Desktop CPU Processor SRL5W
$119.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99