Hello
I am going to use knoppix-customize pack (KNOPPIX 4.0.2), but I don't know how I should set the IMAGE for my iso?
Path to my iso is: /mnt/hda7/knx/knoppix.iso
and new files which I want to put inside the iso are located in: /mnt/hda7/knx/master/boot/isolinuxcfg
*) hda7 is linux ex3 filesystem
Anyone could help me?

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$482.02
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$372.48
External SSD 1TB 2TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.1 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$16.99
NEW 2026 SGIN 18.5" Laptop Windows 11 PRO Intel N5095 16GB DDR4 1024GB SSD
$444.99
SanDisk Ultra Fit 1TB USB 3.1 Flash Drive SDCZ430-1T00-G46 - Used Black
$250.00
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1794.16
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Apple Mac Pro A1186-Xeon E5462-20GB DDR3 Ram 500GB HDD+1TB HDD+2TB HDD MacOS Yes
$274.99
128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60