-
Junior Member
registered user
two questions...
Question one:
Is Knoppix 4.2 out? (I don't have much time now, so I can't go look for my self
)
Question two:
Can some please help me out on setting up multiple accounts on an HD install? (I'm using Knoppix 4.0 DVD)
I think I mostly need help on what groups to add it too...
Sorry if I asked this wrong.
-
Senior Member
registered user
Re: two questions...
--According to the torrent tracker, no:
http://torrent.unix-ag.uni-kl.de/
--According to the FTP site, no:
ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/linux/knoppix/
Accounts - see ' man adduser ', specifically "Add an existing user to an existing group"
Example: ' adduser user2 group2 '
' id user2 ' == Check which groups the ID belongs to

Originally Posted by
pluto
Question one:
Is Knoppix 4.2 out? (I don't have much time now, so I can't go look for my self

)
Question two:
Can some please help me out on setting up multiple accounts on an HD install? (I'm using Knoppix 4.0 DVD)
I think I mostly need help on what groups to add it too...
Sorry if I asked this wrong.

Similar Threads
-
By Topless Granny in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:42 AM
-
By NitroSpazzz in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 04:20 PM
-
By SNK88 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By ichi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

HP controller P3410-69003 NetRAID-1M SCSI 64-bit U160 32MB Cache (PCI)
$359.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

9300-8i LSI SAS3008 8-Port 12Gb PCIe IT mode ZFS FreeNAS unRAID 2*SFF-8643 US
$49.50

IBM 57CE 00MA081 12Gb Pcie3, Quad Port 6/gbs Cache Raid SAS Adapter FRU# 00MA079
$175.14

X4TTX Dell PERC H730P SATA/SAS PCIe RAID Controller 0X4TTX
$42.00

BROADCOM 05-50077-01 PCI-E 4.0 x8 PCI-Express MegaRAID 9560-8i RAID Controller
$714.99

Dell Precision T7810 T7820 SAS 9361-8i Mega Raid Plastic Battery Holder 7KY4W
$40.25