I am aware of that code, but I was afraid to try it, because I was under the impression that Knoppix runs the highest available resolution by default. On this laptop, that would be 1024x768. Why did it do 800x600?
I am aware of that code, but I was afraid to try it, because I was under the impression that Knoppix runs the highest available resolution by default. On this laptop, that would be 1024x768. Why did it do 800x600?

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
Intel Core Ultra 5 235T SRQES Desktop CPU
$109.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99