-
Microsoft Wireless Optical Explorer mouse problem.
I got the classic "Mouse is not working" problem here.
However, nothing I do seems to help in making it work.
It is connected via USB and I have checked in my BIOS for USB settings and I only found two of them.
Enhance USB support and Enable USB Keyboard.
Tried them both and I still got a mouse cursor that doesn't want to move, AT ALL.
I have tried to use the modprobe command but neither that works the way it is supposed to.
My main interrest for trying Knoppix was the KNOPPIX STD release but the mouse fails to work in that as well.
I also have a ethernet freezing problem that is only curable with the "Knoppix nodhcp" upon boot.
If it is of any help, this is the hardware I am using:
Motherboard: EPoX 8RDA+ nForce 2.
RAM: Corsair 1024 Mb PC 3200 RAM
GFX: Nvidia GeForce 4 Ti 4600.
CPU: AMD Mobile Athlon XP 2500+ @2100 MHz.
So does anyone have any good tips for me to try?
Similar Threads
-
By satimis in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-12-2006, 12:24 PM
-
By c0lec0 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-22-2004, 03:00 AM
-
By keokeo in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 12:15 AM
-
By sagipolley in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-11-2004, 02:40 PM
-
By Jaromba in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2003, 08:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99

Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00

G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00

Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.26

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00