-
KnoppMyth R5A30.1 install setup modem, howto
I am using KnoppMyth R5A30.1
I read the forums ( ex. knoppmyth dial-out HOWTO) trying to figure out how to reach a screen to enter the phone number, user name and password of my isp, on a dial up modem. But no luck.
the forum was located at
http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtop...6f345545a508e4
That forum talks about how to set up the modem on knoppix , but KnoppMyth seems to use a different gui.
Any help would be greatley apreciated.
Everything seems to be working on my machine so far that I have tried.
I am using an Emachines T3406, intel celeron 340, 56k itu v.92 ready fax/modem, 80 gig, intel extreme graphics2 3d, 256mb ram
I have not tried plugging a video source yet into my capture card (avermedia avertv) to see if it works.
I know very little about Linux. Step by step instructions on how to get to each screen might be the only way that I would understand the intructions given to me.
Thankyou,
Morgan
Similar Threads
-
By carolus in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:07 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 02:28 PM
-
By A. Jorge Garcia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-23-2008, 11:38 PM
-
By sirus in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-30-2004, 11:51 PM
-
By mikekgr in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-18-2003, 12:43 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Amiga Model 1080 RGB color CRT monitor - Parts Or Repair - Doesn’t Power On
$100.00

Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$329.00

RGB2HDMI Amiga 500 UltraLong (Accelerator Friendly) HDMI Games, non-RTG A500
$50.00

Amiga Emplant Emulator Card For Commodore Amiga 2000 4000 3000
$249.00

(10) BOXED Games for Commodore Amiga 500 600 1000 1200 2000 3000(T) 4000(T)
$329.98

Commodore Amiga 4000 Motherboard Rev B - untested
$225.00

BlueSCSI v2 Internal 50-pin 3.5" SCSI Drive ,Wi-Fi,For Macintosh, Amiga, PC
$52.99

Amiga Video to SCART RGB cable with detachable audio - USA Seller
$28.99

Best FlickerFixer RGB2HDMI Amiga HDMI Games, non-RTG A2000CPLDSlot v2.2
$75.00

ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00