I tried pressing the SHIFT key while typing in numbers, and hey presto, it worked! So, I guess that's one way to do it. I think Freeduc should include this in their documentation. In fact, I'm going over there right now!
Hi! Is there anyone out there who’s used Freeduc 1.5 (an educational distro based on Knoppix 3.6)? Freeduc assumes that the default keyboard is Dvorak while, like most people, I use a standard QWERTY keyboard! I am therefore unable to use cheat codes such as screen=800x600 to configure the screen size. Basically, I cannot use any numbers in the cheat codes. Is there a way to get round this problem on a QWERTY keyboard? Thanks.
I tried pressing the SHIFT key while typing in numbers, and hey presto, it worked! So, I guess that's one way to do it. I think Freeduc should include this in their documentation. In fact, I'm going over there right now!

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P
$71.49
MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...
$89.99
Asus Prime B660M-A AC D4 Motherboard Intel LGA 1700 14th 13th 12th Gen DDR4
$79.99
ASUS B85M-G / B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI Support 4thCPU
$45.00
Asus ROG Strix B460-H LGA 1200 ATX Intel 10th Gen DDR4 Motherboard
$84.99