-
Installing themes?
Maybe I'm an idiot, but this is so simple and basic that I don't think so?
I downloaded some theses and spash screens from kde-look.org and I want to install them. So I extract the folders in the tar balls and try to add them using the Control Panel -> Appearance > Spash Screen/Theme Manager windows. But the theme files are filtered out even though the file names are plainly index.theme or Theme.rc.
I'm pretty sure I've added themes before in KDE with actual hard drive installations - is there something about Knoppix that prevents this?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By chris-harry in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 03:06 PM
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 08:33 PM
-
By Cronos55 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 04:46 AM
-
By mimes in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-14-2004, 03:16 AM
-
By slc in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-05-2003, 10:11 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99