-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
aay

Originally Posted by
Stephen
Qtparted works well I took a couple of partitions and expanded the extended one and recreated the old one inside worked perfectly it even formated it ext3.
That sounds great. I'm really glad qtp got included in Knoppix. I look forward to seeing it improve. If any of you get a chance to see how it handles repartitioning windows fs' I'd love to hear about it (esp NTFS). Supposedly it can resize NTFS.
Oh shucks I don't have an NT partition to test it on. Whatever will I do? I know! I'll actually get some computing done. Really tho- it would be great to see an open source project take some of that market away from PM now wouldn't it? Soon I will be trying QTP out getting ready for my new Gentoo install. yup
Similar Threads
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:28 PM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 04:03 AM
-
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

VINTAGE 1970s SKIT Scientific Kit for Computer & Electronics SEALED INSIDE Rare
$380.00

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99