Thanks for the information.
After my post, I realized that I was using an older version of knoppix. I downloaded version 4.0 and it worked fine with a dell precision workstation using a usb mouse and keyboard.
Thanks again,
Shticky
Thanks for the information.
After my post, I realized that I was using an older version of knoppix. I downloaded version 4.0 and it worked fine with a dell precision workstation using a usb mouse and keyboard.
Thanks again,
Shticky

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99
Samsung Dual-Rank DDR4 2933MHz 64GB RAM
$379.99
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
*LOT OF 12* Samsung 16GB DDR4-3200 ECC RDIMM 2Rx8 PC4-25600 M393A2K43DB3-CWEGY
$1449.99
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$427.48