Thanks for the information.
After my post, I realized that I was using an older version of knoppix. I downloaded version 4.0 and it worked fine with a dell precision workstation using a usb mouse and keyboard.
Thanks again,
Shticky
Thanks for the information.
After my post, I realized that I was using an older version of knoppix. I downloaded version 4.0 and it worked fine with a dell precision workstation using a usb mouse and keyboard.
Thanks again,
Shticky

Vintage Apple Design Keyboard Model M2980 Macintosh ADB
$39.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Computer Travel Bag Tote Shoulder Side Bag with Strap
$125.00
Vintage Apple M1893 Power Supply PowerBook 500 520 540 550 AC Charger * Cracked
$21.00
Apple IIe Vintage Personal Computer A2S2064
$199.99
Rare Vintage Macintosh Apple Wooden Disk Storage Box Dovetailed
$69.95
Vintage Apple IIe Slot 3 Clock – Southern California Research Group
$175.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Vintage Apple Color RGB Color Monitor A2M6014. Used.
$199.99