Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Before i use knoppix i wanna make sure it will work

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1

    Before i use knoppix i wanna make sure it will work

    I know it will woprk. I just wanna know if I am going to encounter any problems with wireless connectivity. I want to try and crack my own WEP key.

    I am using a Hawking HWC54G Wireless prisim2 card. how compatible with knoppix will this be?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200
    Prism2 cards are compatible with Linux and it should recognize your card right out of the box. However, Knoppix does not come with any hacker tools at all. If you're hoping to learn more about WiFi security, check into WHAX, Auditor, and PHLAK. They're all LiveCDs that contain the tools you'd need to get started.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:46 AM
  2. OK I tried it, I love it, now wanna make it perminant...
    By Kesla_koiL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 01:45 PM
  3. How do I make apt-get work?
    By turbine in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:50 AM
  4. How to make Epson 740i printer work in Knoppix 3.4 (hd-inst)
    By meansbeans in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:54 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$119.00



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE picture

JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE

$59.99



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter picture

Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter

$59.99



Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks picture

Juniper EX2300-C-12P POE+ Switch 12 x 1GbE & 2 SFP+ 10G uplinks

$124.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch

$79.99



Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper Networks EX2300 (EX2300-48P) 48 Ports Ethernet Switch

$249.99



Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears picture

Juniper Networks SRX340 16x1GbE Ports Service Gateway Security Appliance W/ Ears

$79.99



Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount picture

Juniper EX3400-48T Ethernet Switch, 12-Port, Gigabit, Rack Mount

$184.99