I know it will woprk. I just wanna know if I am going to encounter any problems with wireless connectivity. I want to try and crack my own WEP key.
I am using a Hawking HWC54G Wireless prisim2 card. how compatible with knoppix will this be?
I know it will woprk. I just wanna know if I am going to encounter any problems with wireless connectivity. I want to try and crack my own WEP key.
I am using a Hawking HWC54G Wireless prisim2 card. how compatible with knoppix will this be?
Prism2 cards are compatible with Linux and it should recognize your card right out of the box. However, Knoppix does not come with any hacker tools at all. If you're hoping to learn more about WiFi security, check into WHAX, Auditor, and PHLAK. They're all LiveCDs that contain the tools you'd need to get started.

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$229.99
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$395.00
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99
Panasonic Let's Note CF-SX2 Intel Core i5 SSD 128GB GB 8GB Used w/AC From JP
$119.00
Dell Optiplex 5060 SFF Intel Core i5-8600 3.1 GHz 8 GB RAM No HDD No OS
$99.99
DELL OPTIPLEX 3280 21.5" AIO Core i5 10500T 8GB 256GB NVMe Windows 11 -NO STAND
$189.99