Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Before i use knoppix i wanna make sure it will work

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1

    Before i use knoppix i wanna make sure it will work

    I know it will woprk. I just wanna know if I am going to encounter any problems with wireless connectivity. I want to try and crack my own WEP key.

    I am using a Hawking HWC54G Wireless prisim2 card. how compatible with knoppix will this be?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    200
    Prism2 cards are compatible with Linux and it should recognize your card right out of the box. However, Knoppix does not come with any hacker tools at all. If you're hoping to learn more about WiFi security, check into WHAX, Auditor, and PHLAK. They're all LiveCDs that contain the tools you'd need to get started.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:46 AM
  2. OK I tried it, I love it, now wanna make it perminant...
    By Kesla_koiL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 01:45 PM
  3. How do I make apt-get work?
    By turbine in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-22-2004, 05:50 AM
  4. How to make Epson 740i printer work in Knoppix 3.4 (hd-inst)
    By meansbeans in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 03:54 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 07:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module picture

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module

$89.00



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01 picture

New Open Box Lot of (5) Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR-S 10Gig Transceivers 10-3105-01

$84.99



Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02) picture

Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)

$9.00



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code picture

SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code

$108.09



CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED picture

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED

$39.99