I have been working on a remaster of Knoppix 3.7 for about a year it boots to the default kernel 2.4.27. I want to patch the orinoco drivers so that I can run kismet. It seems that the PCMCIA drivers in Knoppix are built into the kernel. I can not find the pcmcia-cs. Can I download the source for pcmcia-cs-3.2.1 and compile it without having to recompile the linux kernel? Also the orinoco drivers seem to be in the /lib/modules/2.4.27/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/ directory. Is this where I would want to install and recompile pcmcia-cs? as opposed to /usr/src?

Vintage Apple IIc Plus A2S4500 Computer (powers on)
$600.00
Apple II Floppy Disk Drive Vintage | Model A2M0003 | *Untested For Parts*
$60.00
Vintage Apple IIe Computer A2S2064 (powers on)
$250.00
Apple II Floppy Disk Drive Vintage | Model A2M0003 | *Untested for parts*
$60.00
Original Apple Mouse IIc Box Only Vintage 1985
$40.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Microsoft BASIC Interpreter OEM Sealed NOS ver 1.01
$1399.99
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
Vintage Apple Computer - WWDC 2000 - Blue Logo Bag
$222.75