-
Senior Member
registered user
3.7 remaster with patched orinoco drivers
I have been working on a remaster of Knoppix 3.7 for about a year it boots to the default kernel 2.4.27. I want to patch the orinoco drivers so that I can run kismet. It seems that the PCMCIA drivers in Knoppix are built into the kernel. I can not find the pcmcia-cs. Can I download the source for pcmcia-cs-3.2.1 and compile it without having to recompile the linux kernel? Also the orinoco drivers seem to be in the /lib/modules/2.4.27/kernel/drivers/net/wireless/ directory. Is this where I would want to install and recompile pcmcia-cs? as opposed to /usr/src?
Similar Threads
-
By cara in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-14-2005, 11:13 PM
-
By koolaide187 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-21-2004, 09:19 PM
-
By nmz787 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 08:37 AM
-
By GuyLeDouche in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-20-2004, 08:56 PM
-
By Tigren in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Micron 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1TI ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$180.00

SAMSUNG 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2400T M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$250.00

2 in 1 USB 3.0 Card Reader Micro TF card Reader usb adapter High Speed Cardreder
$3.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 64GB Kit 4x16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 SODIMM RAM M471A2K43DB1-CTD
$334.99

Samsung 160GB Kit 10x16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 SODIMM RAM M471A2K43CB1-CTD
$839.99

Lot of 10 Samsung M471A2K43DB1-CWE 16GB DDR4 PC4-3200AA 2Rx8 Laptop SODIMM RAM
$889.99

(LOT OF 18) Kingston 16GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 RDIMM ECC Server RAM
$180.00

(LOT OF 18) Hynix 8GB PC3-10600R DDR3-1333 Shielded RDIMM ECC Server RAM Memory
$144.00